Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Distillerie Bonollo S.p.A. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data (name, surname, address, email address and credit card number) will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to contractual obligations on the legal basis of the execution of contractual obligations as defined by art. 6.1.b):
– Registration on the website www.distilleriebonollo.com which will allow you to access the services provided within the area dedicated to you (address management, personal data management, order history consultation, credit note management, wish list), only if you decide to register;
– Execute the transaction that the user is carrying out;
– Provide the service and / or supply the products you have purchased;
– In relation to contractual, pre-contractual obligations, exclusively for administrative and accounting purposes including litigation;
– Customer care;
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legal obligations on the legal basis of the execution of contractual obligations as defined by art. 6.1.b):
– Operational, regulatory, fiscal and management needs;
– In relation to legal obligations;
Your data will also be processed for marketing activities for sending promotional communications on your products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless the interested party refuses the treatment initially or on the occasion of subsequent communications on the basis legal basis of the legitimate prevailing interest as defined by art. 6.1.f).
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Your personal data, subject to your consent and on the legal basis of consent as defined by art. 6.1.a) to send commercial information and / or promotional material relating to the Controller’s products and / or services through traditional methods (e.g. telephone contact, paper mail, individual e-mails etc.) or automated contact methods (e.g. automated campaigns of sending e-mails, SMS, automated telephone contact, instant messaging, social networks, etc.) in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of the law. The data, for this purpose, will be used for the time provided for the provision of the service and up to the opposition of the interested party.
The provision of data is optional for you and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
– Cookies (as better specified in the website and cookie information available on the site);
– Through the use of automated methods;
– Processing by means of electronic computers;
– Processing by electronic calculators with third-party software systems;
– Manual processing by means of paper archives;
– The Data Controller, with reference to the purposes based on articles 6.1.f) and 6.1.a), to compare and possibly improve the results of communications, uses systems for sending newsletters and promotional communications with reports. Thanks to the reports, the Owner will be able to know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique “clickers” and clicks; the devices (IPhone, Blackberry, Nokia …) and operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux, Android …) used to read the communication; details on the activity of individual users; the number of outstanding users who have not yet confirmed their registration; the details of the emails sent by date / hour / minute; the details of the emails delivered and not, of those forwarded; the list of unsubscribed from the newsletter; who opened an email or clicked a single link; users with message viewing problems; link tracking
(i.e. the number of clicks made on the links in the message); click tracking (which links were clicked and by whom). All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
– Commercial office;
– Administration Office;
Your data may be disclosed to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, in particular to:
– External Provider (for more information contact the Data Controller);
– Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website;
– Platform used for sending commercial information, with reference to the purposes based on articles 6.1.f) and 6.1.a);
– Banks and credit institutions including Visa, MasterCard or American Express for payment by credit card or prepaid credit card;
– In the context of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship;
– Freight forwarders, Transporters, Landlords, Post Offices, Logistics Companies;
– Constitutional or constitutional bodies;
– Economic public bodies;
– Consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way;
Transfer: It is important to specify that the Data Controller, with reference to the purpose based on art 6.1.f) and 6.1.a), intends to transfer to countries outside the European Union: this transfer is in any case legitimate as guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and / or standard protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR. You can request from the Data Controller a copy of the safeguard measures adopted for the extra-EU transfer of your personal data, as well as information on the places where they have been made available, by formulating a specific request to the Data Controller via the privacy e-mail address. @ bonollo.com.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Distillerie Bonollo S.p.A. – Via Mosca 5 – 41043 Formigine (MO) – tel. 059 558015 – mail. firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15 and following of the GDPR by writing to email@example.com or by contacting the owner at the company contact details provided in this document.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.
Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) The origin of the personal data;
b) The purposes and methods of the processing;
c) The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or personnel authorized to process personal data.
3. The interested party
o has the right to obtain:
a) The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) The attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
d) Data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.